British Journal of Midwifery, Vol. 21, Iss. 2, 05 Feb 2013, pp 82
The Government recently announced that a 3 year strategy focusing on the six Cs: care, compassion, competence, communication, courage and commitment will 'change and transform the way care is delivered' in the NHS (Department of Health, 2012).
Why purchase a paper only subscription?
- Read high quality peer-reviewed articles such as this and many more covering all aspects of midwifery in a way which is clear, easy-to-read and useful to your daily practice.
- British Journal of Midwifery contains the best clinical reviews, original research and evidence-based articles available and ensures that all midwives working or with an interest in midwifery are kept fully up to date with the latest developments taking place in clinical practice.
- Get British Journal of Midwifery delivered regularly to your door, subscribe online now and receive an exclusive discount on your subscription!
Alternatively, download this article now!
The full-text of this article is available to download at www.intermid.co.uk.
intermid.co.uk is the UK’s largest archive of midwifery articles containing the online archives of British Journal of Midwifery and African Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health.
- Subscribe to intermid.co.uk
Subscribe to intermid and take full advantage of the complete intermid archive including British Journal of Midwifery for a year
- 24 hour access to intermid.co.uk
Take out our 24 hour access to the entire intermid archive including British Journal of Midwifery for a day
- Simply purchase this article